Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rough Night

So, last night before I head to bed I hear my daughter screaming at her door. She normally never wakes after we put her to bed. Well, I thought maybe she just had a bad dream or something and went to put her back to bed. It ended up she had messed in her diaper so I changed her and she continued screaming. Throughout me trying to soothe her my husband got up to see what all the commotion was about. Of course she wanted to go to daddy. She ended up staying up and screaming with stomach pain and diarrhea until about 3am, fell asleep until 4 and screamed in pain until about 4:30. It was crazy though because once she went to the bathroom and was all done she was fine, happy and laughing and back to her normal self. She didn't wake up anymore and slept until 9:30 (definitely not like her!). Today she seems fine and dandy (Thank goodness!!). Hopefully it was just something she ate and NOT a stomach bug. We've all been fighting sickness on and off for months now and I am surely not up for getting sick again! Praying tonight will be better and we'll all get a restful nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment