Sunday, February 26, 2012

Family Photos

So here are a few family photos we recently had taken. Our lovely 2 year old decided she didn't want to smile, so we (I) decided it would be a good idea to get some candy and bribe her. (A note to those thinking this is a good idea, this is a terrible idea and I would NOT recommend doing it!) Not to mention I wasn't thinking and bought her swedish fish so every time she ate her candy we had to wait because she had red gummies all in her teeth. Needless to say our family pictures didn't turn out as well as we'd hoped. We're going back for more around Easter and hopefully our little angel (HA!) will be more cooperative.
 



4 comments:

  1. Just figuring out how to post to your blog. I think the photos turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really fun, Samantha! I look forward to watching it grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures & of course I had to steal a couple of them.Love you all.Hugs & Kisses to the babies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Granny Anne! Glad to see you're following our blog! Love and miss you too.

      Delete